On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 11:35:20AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:

> We discussed it.  I declined.  Bob Tanner's hosting has far better
> support, access, and a privacy policy that fits our needs [nudge ahn].
> We have registered our project at SourceForge, and track our bugs there.

SourceForge has some tools that aren't available at real-time.  I still
think moving there was a good decision.  However, I have been rather
disappointed at SF's slow net connection and lack of attention to security.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2