On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 05:45:14PM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 12:09:03AM -0500, Dave Ahn wrote:
> > Most machines don't have rsync.  In order for the script to work out
> > of the box, it has to use mail.  Also, most servers don't have cambot
> > enabled.
>
> Okay, agreed.
>
> When packaging, it would cause a dependency on uuencode and gzip, if
> done right.

There is already a dependency on gzip since end_tourney.pl uses it.
I don't think there is a UNIX machine in existence today that doesn't
have uuencode... :)

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2