On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 12:36:05PM -0500, Karthik Arumugham wrote:

> I made a little script to do this during DL to collect the stats from a
> remote server back to the central server.

I use restricted ssh RSA auth rsync all the time.  Very reliable.  But I
was going for out-of-the-box functionality using email.  I think I'm going
to turn off cambot archival by default.  genocide seems to be having problems
dealing with 150,000 line messages...

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2