Ftp.netrek.org, the crackaddict clue servers, pickled, and hockey will
remain down for about 12 hours or so. I replaced all the disks in the
machine they're on, and it's going to take 10 hours for the RAID parity
initialization.

They will be back up before Sunday afternoon, in case there are any clue
games scheduled then.

- Karthik