On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 11:34:43AM +1100, James Cameron wrote:

> (a) Red Hat binary packages are available for Vanilla and COW,

I don't see one for COW.  Upload it to ftp.netrek.org?

> (b) Debian packaging was going to be done by Neil Hunt, he had disk die.

I have access to a bunch of Intel and Sparc Debian boxes.  I might try
to build a package...

> What we really need is packaging experts to take on the task.

Yeah.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2