Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:16:30 -0600 (MDT)
From: Rob Kaut <kaut at nyquist.ee.ualberta.ca>
To: unbelver at us.netrek.org
Subject: US Netrek Metaserver.

Hi. I admin 'hp06.ee.ualberta.ca' and I wanted to let you know
that the paradise server that used to run there has moved to
'bode.ee.ualberta.ca'. At some time in the future
'hp06.ee.ualberta.ca' will become operational again, and I will
email you again when it does finally begin running again. Until
that time, you can take it off the list and replace it with
bode.

Thanks.

Rob

--

You guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off.

  - Zaphod Beeblebrox - The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

--

Rob Kaut
<kaut at ee.ualberta.ca>