-----Original Message-----
From: vanilla-list-admin at us.netrek.org
[mailto:vanilla-list-admin at us.netrek.org]On Behalf Of Daniel Damouth

I would really like to have a go at it, but I'm afraid of starting
something
I won't be able to follow through on.  Perhaps if it were a competition...
say, Freebot gets released for everyone to use, and we have a robot team
ladder system, or even just periodic contests.  We could put together a
basic downloadable Freebot team, make it available, and people could have
fun tweaking or developing from there.

Dan Damouth