On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Kurt Siegl wrote:

> > > We will have to fix the bug in the windows client and use the server
> > > settings.
> >
> > So I take it that you are for revoking the keys used by probably 80% of the
> > current netrek players?
>
> No, it's just a bug. It's not that serious that we should revoke the key. But
> for the next release it must be definitly fixed.
>
> I'm only against introducing a bug as a feature.

If it's not serious enough to revoke the key, then why is it serious to not
allow other clients to do?  I get requests form people asking me to add
continuous mouse into paradise 2000 because they miss it from their windows
client.

It sounds to me like you're saying that continuous mouse is borg, unless you
use windows, then it's not borg enough to matter.  Or is there some kind of
statute of limitations on borgs, so if you RSA bless a borg and no one
complains then you can't revoke the key when people do notice?