On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 03:36:29PM -0500, Shaun Foley wrote:
> I think the socket communication could be classified in a category similar
> to the continuousMouse.  It may be borgish, perhaps not, but due to the
> questionable nature, it may be better to remove it.  I think it would be
> helpful if they used normal message boards, however, since it would make
> observing/reviewing these games much more interesting.  Who wants to stare
> at an empty team board the entire game?

Hehe... thing is... this beast, whatever it is, will definately be 'borg'.
Not 'borgish'. When it comes to 'isn't this feature a little borgish?'
when adding to a 'borg', the answer becomes somewhat amusing... :-)

As for 'who wants to stare at an empty team board', it wouldn't be
hard at all for each ship to announce targets as they accept them.

    F4->FED Moving to Den
    F2->FED Ogging R2...
    F4->FED In position around Den. Guarding it with my life!

mark