First problem.  It wants libX11.so.6.1 to run, this isn't a default
X11 library on Solaris 7 or 8.  I managed to get around this by
linking that name to libX11.so.4 and it runs ok on my local server.

Real big problem.  When I try to connect to a server using RSA
it gets the following error. (On Solaris 2.7).  If I had the proper
RSA type of info I would be happy to compile with debugging on and
find out exactly where the error is.  However, I don't so this is really
all the info I can give you.

unknown [1:/home/jhitt]: ./COW.3.00pl3.Solaris2.6.gz -h continuum.us.netrek.org
Reading defaults file .xtrekrc
Calling continuum.us.netrek.org on port 2592.
Got connection.
***  socket 9104, player 11  ***
Receiving Short Packet Version 11
RSA verification requested.
Tried to write 7, 0xffbeed38, 12
write: Destination address required
gwrite failed.
Whoops!  We've been ghostbusted!
Pray for a miracle!
Waiting for connection (port 9104).

Minor problem:  This one isn't really a big deal, was just wanting to
look at the pretty graphics and see what they were like.  I could never
get it to even attempt to use the pixmaps, and when given the -u option,
there is no -b option to even turn off the pretty pictures, so I am
assuming that the support for them isn't in this version of the client.

--
John Hitt
Strategic Applications Engineer, DHPG