On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 03:58:54PM -0500, Alec T. Habig wrote:

> > Are you serious?
>
> It is a good idea, not just because so many people seem to want Ted
> Turner to buy their Vanilla Beans - but it's more in line with the usual
> mailing list names one sees on Sourceforge, and so will be easier for
> clueful people to locate.

If we're going to change names, I propose a more generic one like
netrek-devel.  Nobody ever uses the other client developer lists anyway.

Also, I wouldn't mind renaming the RGN one to netrek-users or just netrek.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2