Basically what I'm trying to get at is a nice easy
collapsible stats page that is easily viewable in a
browser.

What I feel the html stats have now is nice and pretty
and easy to view.

However I feel that page with collapible rows would be
pretty damn cool and allow more information to be put
into the html stats instead of the nasty text stats
dump - which has everything including the kitchen
sink.

ie:
I'm lazy and I'd like a nice pretty stats page to show
me my personal stats for ship usages, kills by ship
type and weapon.

It would also be damn cool if there was a web page
that one could view to get server stats from.

For Example: rnp.ca  does this for Counter Strike
  http://stats.rnp.ca/server2stats/skill.html

Its very nice :-)

Lee
aka