G'day Rex,

Glad to have you on board.  We could do with some help to get the
Netrek game onto more desktops!

But I'm not sure how ActiveX would help with this.  Can you tell me
what it does?  I've never used it myself.  Most of my GUI development
uses GTK+ and Glade.

Have you tried the current COW 3.00pl3 client for Microsoft Windows
with the high-quality graphics plug-in installed?  It looks like the
pictures on http://www.netrek.org/ (although the planets don't).

I tried your page http://www.angelfire.com/trek/Netrekdatacore but it
said my cat is taking typing lessons that are no good.  Is the URL ok?

Have you got a resume of previous achievements that I can have a look at
to get a feel for where we can use your skills most appropriately?
Mine is at http://quozl.netrek.org/resume.html

--
James Cameron
Outback Australia