On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 12:54:45AM -0500, Steve Sheldon wrote:
> But I'm going to promise to make a serious effort this next couple of weeks
> to clean up my internal windows netrek client and bundle up a new release.

How's it going, Steve?  Got anything yet?  ;-)

I'm doing a demonstration and training evening for Netrek at a local
government internet cafe next Tuesday.  I've documented the COW and
Netrek 1999 install sequence for newbies and I'm not happy with it.

Have a look at http://netrek.gctc.hwy.com.au/ specifically the Microsoft
Windows link.  While I've had a go at describing the steps required, I'm
not confident that many people will be able to struggle through it.