Dear Sir !

We would need to buy certified organic vanilla powder (ground vanilla) , 100
kgs.

Organic certification is highly essential, must be accredited by IFOAM or
other.

Please send me a quote for these 100 kgs FOB main port or, CIF Hamburg,
Germany.

We will be out of our old suppliers stock shortly, your early reply is
highly appreciated.

We would need a reliable supply in the future, with estimated 500 - 750 kgs
per annum.

Payment would be LoC  with your bank through the National Bank of New
Zealand in advance after receipt of FOB papers.

I am looking forward to your valued reply !

best regards,

Bernhard

ph+fax: 0064 - 3 - 539 14 77