Hello,

We have received reports of organic vanilla powder on the planet Capella. We
have dispatched a DD to pick up a shipment of the valuable vanilla powder
from this planet, however this will be a dangerous mission as there is a
starbase parked above the planet hurling plasma. We hope to set up a base
ogg under which the DD pilot can attempt to beam the vanilla off the planet.
We will ship the vanilla powder to you promptly if the mission is
successful, or send you a bill for the destroyed DD if it is not.