Karthik Arumugham a écrit :
> This is not just a "god cheat" program. There are legit uses for it during
> an INL/WNL game, such as fixing problems due to network errors by agreement
> of the captains. Someone who wants to cheat could just compile it in
> anyways, so I don't see any reason to just disable it.

 Well, the reason to disable things is not to prevent people of cheating,
it is to speed up the compilation and to use less space, because most INL
servers are associtaed to a pickup server that will already have all
those things compiled.

--
 Benjamin `Quisar' Lerman
 quisar at quisar.ambre.net                            http://www.ambre.net/quisar