On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 03:15:46PM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
> http://www.fsfeurope.org/news/article2001-10-20-01.en.html
>
> Scary how things have changed. I think we should look at bring it in-house or
> moving it to Savannah.

I believe Savannah is only for GNU projects, and Netrek probably won't
be relicensed under the GPL.  We could run it in-house, but I mentioned in
a previous email that we didn't seem to really need any of its features.

I'm running another full backup from SF to orion right now.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2