I put the setup file on the FTP server, but it looks like the pixmaps in 98
are corrupted. The same setup file will install perfectly on 2k but in 98
some of the pixmaps are corrupted. I've recomplied the setup file a few
times, but with no luck. Remember that the inno setup program was made in
2000! The only corrupted pixmaps are the paradise 16 and 32 ships, weapons,
and explosions. (The newer ones, right?) I'll keep working on getting around
it.

The only information I could find on liscense information is as follows:

"Open Source Software - http://www.opensource.org/
Nearly all of Netrek software is open source. Though the copyrights and
licensing terms differ among the various software sources, almost all of
Netrek software is considered to be open source. When using and modifying
any Netrek software, please be sure to read the relevant terms."

Is COW just GNU GPL?