Hello. I just sent an email to vanilla-metaserver at us.netrek.org
in order to inform the administrator that the metaserver listings
need to be updated. However, when I ran 'telnet
metaserver.netreg.org 3521' again, I got the listings from what
appears to be an entirely different metaserver.

Is this job being shared between two different machines? I can
see that they are different, since the server listings for each
are entirely different. My server is correctly listed on one
(bode.ee.ualberta.ca) and incorrectly on the other
(hp06.ee.ualberta.ca). I am more than a little bit confused about
this right now.

Please let me know what the situation is. Thank you.

Rob Kaut