Before adding vanilla package to official mandrake contributions, i must be
sure of the license used. I found no mention of it neither on web site nor in
archive, except for gum (GPL). To be precise, i found the 'unknown' mention
in existing spec file, but that won't comply with mandrake policy :-)
I have the same question for cow, if anybody here knows.

I had no feedback from first package release, doesn't anybody had a look ?
I'm currently aware of broken service script, and log file problem.

Finally, do you have any contact with xsw community/developpers
(http://wolfpack.twu.net/ShipWars/XShipWars) ?
--
Guillaume Rousse <rousse at ccr.jussieu.fr>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html