Ainsi parlait James Cameron :
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 11:27:35AM -0400, Dave Ahn wrote:
[..]
> > Sorry, I don't use any RPM derived linux systems...
>
> Nor do I, sorry.  Is it a net installable distribution?  I've got 56k
> here in the Australian outback.  Can I download some floppy images, and
> then install from them?
Mandrake is not ideally suited for such kind of installation. Forget this if
you don't want your line occuped three days long :-)

I'll release a new version this WE, directly on mandrake mirrors, and forward
the announcement there. You could put a note on web site, so people using
mandrake/redhat could test.
--
Guillaume Rousse <rousse at ccr.jussieu.fr>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html