Hi Raymond,

Thanks for porting BRMH to MacOS X.  Please submit a patch so that it can
be added to the main source tree.

You'll need to get Karthik Arumugham to clear your key.  He is the current
maintainer of BRMH.

FYI, Dave Moore ported TedTurner to MacOS X last week.

Dave

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2