On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 07:24:36PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:

> 1. If you post to the list from an email address that is NOT subscribed to the
> list, that post must be approved before being delivered to list members.

i've seen a lot of this on other mailing lists that are configured the same way
as this one.  the trick to getting around this, is to subscribe from every
account you send email from, but disable delivery on accounts that you don't
want to receive messages at.  that way you only get mail where you want it,
and sending mail is never delayed.

i actually have to enable my work account on all mailing lists i'm on, since i
can never remember to switch to my home account just to send mail to a certain
list. ;)

cheers,

-brian (HTH)
--
she manipulates my language			|
the scion of a cunning goddess			| Fridge