Turning on pre-t mode is as easy as turning it on in your .sysdef file. It's
something like PRET=1. When turned on, bots will join the game to make a 4
on 4 game. As real people arive, bots will leave.

Special rules for pre-t mode...
 - No stats are recorded during pre-t
 - The galaxy will reset when one team is up by 3 planets. This way the game
should never be in a geno state which is discouraging for newbies.
 - Bots can be directed, although they are extreamly stupid.
 - If T is lost, the bots will come back in no more then 5 minutes from the
time T was lost.
 - I'm probably forgetting some minor things.

Pre-t is simply a way to give people something to do while hanging out
waiting for T. It's certainly not supposed to be a replacement for real
games, just a helper to get you to a real game.

Turn it on, try it out. Ignore old crusty idiots that don't like the bots
cause they're dumb.

Nick