As a pontential solution to the bots not leaving problem, try compliling and
running the following small bit of code:

#include  <stdio.h>

int main ()  {
 char  localHostName[80];

 gethostname(localHostName, 80);
 printf("%s\n",  localHostName);
}

compile and run with: gcc test.c; ./a.out
or however you really want to do it.

Set ROBOTHOST in your .sysdef = whatever gets output. This should make the
application aware of what player is actually a bot. If David or James could
verify that this either does or does not solve the problem I'd really
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Nick