On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 11:38:42AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:
> I'm happy to keep CVS or to change to arch.  I see no good reason to
> keep CVS.  I see many good reasons to change to arch.
>
> So what do I do to begin using arch in parallel with CVS for a while, to
> get the feel of it?

I don't have any issues with dropping CVS.  However, I haven't heard
much about arch...not surprising given that the project seems relatively
new (according to Savannah project summary -- the GNU arch home page
seems to be down; not a good sign).  I haven't looked at BK's license,
but I do recall subversion having an Apache style license.  I'd be more
enthusiastic about using subversion than arch, personally.

Dave