On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 05:27:03PM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:
> What about all the patches lost when the real-time CVS was taken down?

Do you have any?  As far as I know, my working directory contained every
change.  Whenever a commit to real-time CVS was made, I'd do an update
on my home system and sometimes on continuum.  So I've merged again all
the changes.

> Wasn't the CVS reposity on real-time going to go back up?

As far as I know that hasn't happened yet.  Bob?

> Or at least move the CVS repository over to sf.net the correct way?

Work has continued since the simple move.  I'm not so sure the history
is essential, especially if it isn't obtainable or involves a lot of
work to merge.