On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 04:32:42PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
> Despite its simplicity, having witnessed the flood of darcs
> patches a few weeks ago, I prefer the less noisy wiki way.

You've been misled by your observations.  The closer patch exchange
between myself and Bill for example using "darcs push" and "darcs pull"
has kept the activity off the mailing list.  You can still see it in the
RSS feeds though.

> Once the groundwork has been done, following updates will be only
> minor, and then I'd like simply to edit it "right in the browser"
> and be done. But that's just me.

Well, that mode of operation is already available, so go ahead and get
involved.  Those of us with RSS aggregators attached to the Wiki's RSS
feed will notice your work and review it.

The Wiki address is
http://wiki.us.netrek.org/netrek-dev/

The list of recent pages (if you don't use RSS) can be found
http://wiki.us.netrek.org/netrek-dev/RecentChanges

And it is included in the rawdog RSS to HTML conversion
http://netrek.org/rawdog/development/rawdog.html

You'll need to create yourself an account using the preferences link.