On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 03:40:52PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
> Hum, producing 10KB+ patch data by attached complete history for
> single line change is overkill for my taste, even if it's kept off
> list.  Last time I asked in #netrek Bill didn't know how to turn this
> off, and I didn't notice anybody else's answer to this.

That patch data is essential for dealing with distributed repositories,
so I wouldn't want to do without it.  It is easy to trim, all we have to
do is add a tag.  Changes beyond the tag have smaller context.  By using
darcs we're inviting that extra data.  Don't worry about it.

> I know a bit about wiki'ing, though I'm still waiting for the
> "main" wiki release, not "just" the netrek-dev wiki.

This tells me you have no content to provide.  Holding off because of
the promise of something better doesn't seem right to me.