=- James Cameron wrote on Tue 19.Dec'06 at  9:06:47 +1100 -=

> On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 08:24:53PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
> > The treklib idea reminded me of the question: what is netrek?
> > {...}
> > Is this covered somewhere else (wiki?) already?
>
> These are philosophical questions ... there is no authority,
> there is no organisation, except that which we create. {...}
> By my decision, the only threshold of control is the Netrek
> protocol on TCP and UDP. Development will occur, new features
> may threaten old styles of play, but since the data is available
> to all in the same form all they have to do is upgrade their
> client to use it.

... and learn to use them or cope with it. I like this.
Unless there is opposition to this, I'd like to put it on the wiki
as reference.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.