There is an issue with UDP-reporting servers not being delisted I believe.
For the INL case, it was fixed in a darcs patch "drop inl solicit entries
older than ten minutes", however it is dependent on previous policy.c
patches so it may not have made it into metaserver2.  Without the patch, I
am powerless to delist the servers, removing the metaservers file and
shutting down server still has it listed.
Bill