Jimmy wrote:
> Everytime I try to send this file. I get 5.1 span
> points, and the e-mail is rejected.

Get a real e-mail address, avoid free ones like Yah*o.

Have you a web hosting directory supplied by your ISP?  I can explain
how to use that to host a darcs repo into which you place your patches.

Or would you like one on our Netrek development server?  You've
contributed enough now that I should have suggested it earlier.

Then you need only "darcs push" to your account, and then tell us about
the patch rather than send it.

Dave Ahn: okay to create account for Jimmy given his contributions?