On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, James Cameron wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 02:02:08AM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:
> > The original ATT bitmap, the one from the paradise client, is larger
> > than a normal ship.
>
> So shouldn't this bitmap be placed in the other clients and the server
> left as it was?

Anyone know if there any bronco clients that use the 28x28 AT bitmap? I
checked COW, gltrek, Ted Turner/BRMH, and Netrek XP, they all use 20x20 for
the AT.  I imagine Paradise does as well, having 1 ship bitmap being
different size than the others doesn't work so well with the concactenated
bitmap sets used by todays clients.

Bill