There's a bug as to how Hadley's robot in newbie
figures out who to declare war against.

This patch is an attempt to fix that bug.

However, I don't think it is completely fixed. And,
this bug is not easy to test for (it rarely rears its
ugly head).  If anybody can think of ways to test if
this is an improvement, or deprovement...

I submit it as after reading the code, it makes sense
to make this change. And also, it compiles fine.
Seems to run fine too, but gotta think of ways to
better test the various scenarios.

Jimmy