On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 01:40:08PM +1000, Stephen Thorne wrote:

> I hesitate to do this to the repo. It would make rolling
> back/cherrypicking patches very difficult.
>
> I think at this point, my policy is, only fix the indentation if
> you're also modifying the surrounding code. I'm willing to even say
> that fixing only half a function's indentation is ok.
>
> It sucks, but it's not like it's life-or-death. :)

Reformatting an existing base of code is certainly a hassle, but
the path of least resistence will result in the status quo.  It would
seem to me that with the recent renewed development efforts and the
upcoming move to a darcs repository, taking the initiative to baseline
the code style might make future efforts much less painful.  But then,
it's definitely not life-or-death...