Show me the code where it will mess up.  Parsing is only done in short
packet message - this change only effects the long packet message.  At
least in COW and all COW-derivatives which I have code access to.  I'd
have checked Paradise for conflict but it's closed source.

BTW someone was trying to figure out how to refit to ATT in Paradise,
what's the key?

Bill