I got a "bad patch bundle" error message.

Did you by any chance do a

darcs send -o patch.dpatch

and then manually edit the file? There's a hash check
at the end that will fail if you do this.

Patch bundle hash:
7b5ddf2aa0cf2d038e3f1bb0472d96e99df60bf0

Instead, do a "darcs whatsnew." It will give you a
list of changes you made so you can type it into the
darcs file, and not have to go back and edit it.

Or, if U are like me, and have tons of changes, but
only want to send a few at a time...

darcs record
darcs send -o temp.file
darcs unrecord
darcs record (this time referring to the temp.file)
darcs send-o real.file

e-mail file with attachment.

Okay, the above sequence is a pain. But, I have yet
find a better way.

Jimmy