I made a patch to resolve the conflicts that appear with my bundle of bot
fixes and other patches since applied to the repository.  But darcs won't let
me send it, unless I also send all my other patches.  This is too big for the
list attachment limit.

I'm still waiting for the epiphany when I figure out how darcs turns the pile
of patches into a repository revision tree.  So far, I am finding darcs
branching and merging to be incomprehensible.  I like Mercurial better.

The manual modification of the changelog for each patch is getting really
really annoying.