On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 03:53:36PM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:
> I made a patch to resolve the conflicts that appear with my bundle of bot
> fixes and other patches since applied to the repository.  But darcs won't let
> me send it, unless I also send all my other patches.  This is too big for the
> list attachment limit.

Hmm.  You can send it straight to me, or quozl at hwy dot com dot au if
my usual address bounces.

If you have an HTTP accessible hosting location, put your repository
there and just give us the pointer.  Then we can pull from it.

> The manual modification of the changelog for each patch is getting really
> really annoying.

Make separate "darcs record" for the ChangeLog and NEWS patches.  This
applies until end of the month.  After that, no more changing of those
files.