On Wed, 24 May 2006, James Cameron wrote:
> On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 11:29:02AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:
> > Try the attached patch against util.c, it changes mfprintf to adopt the
> > argument list format used by the references elsewhere.
>
> I've placed this patch in my darcs repo.
> I didn't see any feedback.

I had already fixed this when I got that message, in was in my bundle
of robot fixes.

Mon May 22 15:39:35 2006  Trent Piepho <xyzzy at speakeasy.org>
        * robotd/util.c When mfprintf() was change from varargs to stdarg,
        it wasn't done correctly.  Fix this.

Or did you send this message I while ago?  It feels like I'm getting the
mailling list out of order.