Hi James,

Although I don't understand how to use this
function...  I went ahead and replaced every instance
of mprintf with mfprintf(sterr,"foo\n");

Ran the program through a debugger, and robotd has
been running fine for about an hour now. Things print
out on the screen just fine.

In other news, the workload at work has been getting
hectic and things are breaking left and right. So you
may suddenly not hear from me.  And it may mean I will
disappear for a couple of weeks (at least from
developing code).

Jimmy