On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 02:20:38AM +0300, Stas Pirogov wrote:
> Hope this help understanding what's wrong with ranlib. I'd be glad if
> you'll add this patch to configure.in, because I'm kinda frustrated with
> darcs already.

Okay, I'll do that.

> I'd vote for moving to Mercurial from darcs. The main idea of
> decentralized repository would stay.
>
> Please (everyone), take a look at Mercurial's home page and see if you
> would like working with it more than with darcs:

I've read the MajorFeatures page and the main page, and I agree, it
looks appealing.  I'll consider it after a few more months with darcs,
because at the moment the only significant problem I'm having with darcs
is the performance presumably due to ChangeLog.  In other ways, darcs
is doing fine for me.