ARRGH!

There's "bugs" in this patch.

I took away the "INL" mode. But it turns out, this is
the mode that makes it so the bots don't listen to the
other players in the game. I thought the "blind" mode
did that. But apparently it does something else.

Now you can type in commands and the bots listen to
you.

James, your choice. Either don't apply the patch, and
I'll fix it completely and resend, or apply the patch
and I'll go back and fix it.

Jimmy