On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 05:44:08AM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:
> The patch adds armies carried by a player killed by a planet to the
> short packets kill message.  It is put into the argument2 field in the
> KILLARGS2 short warning message, which was unused before.

Technically acceptable, but I must be missing something ... what use is
this information to the client again?  What is the client going to do
with it?

Or is it just to enhance play by making it clear when a carrier dies to
a planet?

(The INL army tracking logic already handles this situation for INL
server mode.)