On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 11:03:46PM +0100, Narcis wrote:
> mactrek.html sourceforge clocked over 3300 downloads. but i have not
> had much feedback, how's life on the servers been? are they crawling
> with newbies?

Haven't noticed, but then I don't watch.  You've included a practice
server, give those people time to try it out.  They will base their
decision on that.

> It would be a great achievement if it would bring substantial new
> players to the game (and fun too)

Yes.

> Next week i'll try to figure out
> the marriage between Xcode and CVS on sourceforge (sigh) and release
> the code i a way that everybody that likes can contribute.

You've placed the source up there, that's the best start.  Investing in
source control management is something you can delay until you become
burdened with contributions.