On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 12:24:04PM -0500, Zach wrote:

> Same here. In past few weeks I have explicitly emailed Bob and James
> about this several times yet have not gotten a single response. I also
> raised the issue to them on this list and on rec.games.netrek.
> Bob/James can you PLEASE address this issue or at least reply and let
> us know your thinking. Thank You!

	Perhaps you both should take their silence as their answer?

	Perhaps this question might also be asked of Karthik and Dave
	Ahn in the hope that the admins of pickled would be more
	responsive of, and interested in, player comments?

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt