On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 12:24:04PM -0500, Zach wrote:
> Same here. In past few weeks I have explicitly emailed Bob and James
> about this several times yet have not gotten a single response.

I've not recalled any such messages from you.  I've checked your 23
messages over the past two months and found none that ask for pre-t
robots.  Maybe you got hit by the spam traps.  Do they appear in the
mailing list archives?

I'm happy to enable pre-t robots.  No doubt the other purists will pop
out of the woodwork and abuse me for it.  They did last time I tried.
They were louder than the few asking for them to be enabled.

Bill, briefly, remind me what has to be done to enable it?  Just PRET=1
isn't it?