=- James Quick wrote on Tue  3.Apr'07 at 13:23:55 +1000 -=

> On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 06:06:13PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> > Where/ who is _this_ representation of netrek?
>
> Exactly, well spotted.

Erhm.

I was and still am well aware that currently there is no such
thing as "netrek manager/ ruler/ director/ governor" (single
person or group). (since you told me when I asked you the 1st time
several months (few years?) ago).

The purpose of all my asking is to find out whether such a role is
- wanted+supported+enforced/ controlled by infra-structure owners,
- and how it can be installed.

So far I had no definitive answer besides "we don't have such a
thing". Does this mean you don't _want_ it either, ever?

Because such a thing like "netrek manager/ ruler/ director/ governor"
can not work without the support of the infra-structure owners.
Either there has to be an independent body, or the owners take
over responsibility, with requirements like enforcing standards
(and legal use == control blessing) which come with that.

What shall it be?