On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 03:10:20PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> The purpose of all my asking is to find out whether such a role is
> - wanted+supported+enforced/ controlled by infra-structure owners,
> - and how it can be installed.

So you're asking me my thoughts on a netrek governer?

Wanted: yes.

Supported: what does that mean?  If it means I'll agree with everything
the governer says, no.  If it means I'll do whatever the governer says,
no.  If it means I'll help manage infrastructure the governer needs,
yes.

Enforced: what does that mean?  If it means I'll block an IP address
just because the governer says, no.  I'd have to understand the reasons
and accept them.  If it means I won't try to circumvent a block placed
on me by a governer, no.

> What shall it be?

An interesting question.  But you can't rely on my answer alone, I do
not represent anyone but myself, and then only half the time.